Saturday, January 14, 2012

Workout Buddy

I started back to running in the middle of December. Dakota used to be my running partner until he decided to cut in front of me one day at the end of the jog which sent me toppling across the sidewalk on a main thoroughfare! So lately I've been solo..... Until that is, we got a jogging stroller from a friend of ours. Trevis had been wanting to join back in some cardio so now we take Easton along for the jog. He loves it it seems. He either falls asleep from the gentle vibrations or stays awake and just "takes it all in". We jog for 30-45 min and he stays "quiet" (non crying but often talking to us) the whole time. We see plenty of family time outside in our future with this new development.

The blue blanket on the side of him is to keep him "propped up" until he can gain some weight and fill in the stroller! This is at the end of the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment