Sunday, January 29, 2012

Just a boy and his dog

Anyone that knows our families knows we are HUGE dog people so it was interesting to me when I was pregnant to watch Kota lay on my belly and enjoy "listening" to the sounds his little brother was making inside. When we brought Easton home from the hospital, Kota was fine with it. He didn't love it or hate it either way. He ignored Easton unless Easton cried at which he would come running to Trevis and I and "whine" until we got up and tended to Easton. As Easton has grown so has his love for Kota. Easton can be fussing and completely unhappy and the minute his eyes catch Kota he's smiling and laughing. One of Easton's favorite things is when Kota licks all over him which Trevis and I try to keep at bay. This is a glimpse into the lives of these two!

They catch sight of each other...

Kota sniffs out his brother. Note my hand on his collar holding him back. If this didn't happen he would be licking E all over!

Both of their ultimate happiness...

When Easton becomes mobile I can only imagine what kind of "adventures" these two will get into!


No comments:

Post a Comment