Saturday, January 14, 2012

Easton's first laugh!!!

Pa-Chip (Parrain Kyle) comes to visit alot during his lunchbreaks and after work during the week. Easton has become very accustomed to Pa and his antics and enjoys "cutting up" with him. Well, this Tuesday (1/10/12) Kyle was playing with him and talking to him on the couch and Easton all of a sudden let out this deep belly laugh!!! Kyle started laughing back at him and Easton continued to laugh!!! We were all sitting there reveling in this new feat and then I remembered that a good momma would catch this moment on video!!!! So I grabbed my camera and started to shoot... only to find that Easton wouldn't laugh again for me. He continued to play with Kyle though and it's just too cute not to keep on video. I see many more boy adventures ahead for these two... complete with belly laughs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment