Saturday, January 14, 2012

Daddy Daycare Day #1

With the ringing in of the New Year it meant only one thing for me- return to work. As much as I was looking forward to being around some adults during the day, I wasn't looking forward to leaving my little man at all! Daddy stepped in though and wanted some "Easton and Daddy" time before he started at the sitter. On Day 1, Daddy sent Mommy pictures and videos at work, leaving Mommy not feeling so overwhelmed by the separation. When I got home all was well. Easton was SURELY loving it because instead of feeding him every 3 1/2-4 hrs like he had been getting, Daddy was feeding him every 2-2 1/2 hours!!!! I knew something was up when Trevis said "He's been spitting up alot today". Hahaha. Day 2 brought Easton back into his normal feeding routine and lots of Daddy and son playtime throughout the week. On Sunday I even caught Trevis telling E "Man.... I'm going to miss not hanging out with you during the day this week"! It's certainly been a very fast 13 weeks home with our little one but we have cherished each and every moment of it!

This is the picture Trevis sent me at work. I think he's saying "oh yeah Mom...I'm having a BLAST with Dad! And so is my tummy :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment