Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day from Nan

Easton received his first Valentine through the mail and it was from his beloved Nanny, Krista. When Easton hears her voice on the phone he gets so excited it's hysterical. He'll stare at her picture on my phone as if asking me "Mom... is Nan in the house somewhere because I hear her?". When Krista comes in town, they love on each other for hours. I do believe she would sleep in the same bed with him if his crib would fit a 6 foot tall grown woman.

He received a card with an alligator on it and all the love that one card could hold from Nan and Uncle Ben (Krista's fiance). The book is PRECIOUS and full of bright colors so we read it to him immediately. Appropriately titled "I Love You Through and Through"....

No comments:

Post a Comment