Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Congratulations Trevis!!!

My husband is going to kill me for this but I just couldn't resist. Easton and I are just SO completely proud of him. This past Saturday, February 11th, Trevis traveled to Lafayette with some of the other Knights of Columbus members from St Anthony and he earned his 4th degree!!!!! For anyone unfamiliar with that, the Knights of Columbus is an organization established by the Catholic Church within each church parish that promotes leadership from the men of the diocese and also helps to fund many of our service projects both monetarily and physically. They have done wonderful things throughout the United States and Trevis has enjoyed his membership. He decided to become the highest degree possible and we are just overflowed with pride for him!!! As his wife, I sat here Saturday just reflecting on all the great things he's been doing and how much they mean to Easton and I. He's truly LIVING OUT his faith and being the husband and father that God called him to be. When that man walks through the door every evening, I couldn't be happier that he's home. In OUR home. With our family. We love you T.

No comments:

Post a Comment