Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Sitter

Easton moved to a new sitter a few weeks ago and he's LOVING it. There is a little girl there named Stella who is a month younger than he is and I'm pretty sure it's love at first sight for him. They "talk" to each other back and forth and whenever I pick Easton up to leave, Stella does NOT like it. Easton also has a little boy there named Laine that is a year old that he really seems to "follow". I "snuck up" on him one day this week as him and Laine were having playtime outside. It really warms my heart to pick him up and have him enjoying time with his "friends".

*side note: Yes, Laine dumped out half of his snack in the grass and Yes, he's a boy and tried to eat the grass ALONG with the snack but Dorian (the sitter) was right behind me picking up the spilled snack to feed the birds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment