Saturday, August 25, 2012

Uncle Jon spoils Easton

My Uncle Jon is very special to me. He and I always hung out when I was little and formed a very special bond. On his end, it was more of using me to attract "hot chicks" and when they mentioned that his daughter was "so cute" it was his in to say "oh... this is just my niece! I'm single". He did, however, spoil me badly- even to this day and with the arrival of Easton, nothing has changed. He brings Easton SOMETHING every time he sees him and Easton seems to love every single thing he gets from Uncle Jon (probably because it's normally something obnoxiously loud ;) ). On this particular visit, Uncle Jon sat down and made newspaper hats with Easton- just as he did with me when I was little. It was so special to witness that from the "mom end" this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment