Saturday, August 25, 2012

First big pool swim!

At the end of July, we stayed with my sister in Baton Rouge for the weekend. She and I were going to the YMCA to swim some laps when I noticed that they have the cutest kids pool there too! We turned around to grab Easton and Trevis and headed on back, only to find that the kiddie pool was closed because the pump broke :( I couldn't NOT put Easton in the water though.

I put my feet in first and felt the FREEZING cold water. Oh well... the baby was already in his swimsuit and lil swimmer's and he wasn't looking back. As soon as I put him in the water he LOVED IT!!!

 
Pay no attention the random faces that I make with the freezing water- Easton seemed to not even notice!
 
Getting acquainted with the water/mommy warming up to the idea of putting her whole body in

Happy swimmer! He started kicking the minute I flipped him to his belly.

I thought most kids didn't like their face in the water? Yeah... Mine decided to try to drink the whole pool. Krista was taking these (and the videos) but when she got in we did a "throw Easton to each other" game in which his face often went in the water. He laughed the whole time. I'm thinking he's going to love swimmin!

Family pic! Easton was too enamored by the kids playing with the noodles to look at the camera.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment