Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mommy's first Mother's Day

As I had my first baby to hold this year for Mother's Day, it was such a wonderful day for me!!! All I wanted to do was to cuddle in bed with E in the morning so that's JUST what we did. I have to tell you that for as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to have a bed full of kids on the weekend mornings full of mommy snuggles!!! E doesn't disappoint either :) He climbed all over as me and Daddy laughed at him and just enjoyed being a family before we started on the busy day ahead of us. I'm so lucky that God chose me to be Easton's mommy. My sun rises and sets with him and my love is so immense no words would ever come close to explain it :) He made my day just oh so special!!


Good Morning Mommy!!!


Full of snuggles for mommy and daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment