Monday, March 19, 2012

Teenage years are going to be rough

Trevis and I got our first foreshadowing of Easton as a teenager......

It was 7:30 pm and time for Easton's bath so I walk over to the swing and this is what I find.

We cracked up laughing at his choice of positioning and how he got his blanket around his head that way. Then I called his name and said "it's time to go take your bath baby". This is what I got in response....
[Side Note: Yes we own clothes for him but what's the fun in a non naked baby?!?!]

He completely turned his head INTO the seat and AWAY from me giving him instructions!!! REFUSING to wake up! At this point, I dug my heels in as Trevis was laughing incessantly in the background. "EASTON PETER! IT IS TIME TO TAKE A BATH SON! Now wake up so we can get that done." 

"Really Mom? Do you have to ruin ALL my fun? Were you put here to make me miserable??? Geez! Can't a baby get some peace and quiet around here?!"

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious. Super cute. Total foreshadowing. Get that Momma Meryn look/voice ready!

    ReplyDelete