Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Olivier's go to a luau

We attended a couple's shower for Krista and Ben a few weeks ago that was a luau theme. Easton LOVED playing in the basket full of lei's and with the other kids on the floor. I was "that mom" that let her kid crawl all over the floor and who's kid was FILTHY but you know what.... I was also "that mom" who's kid couldn't have been happier so all "is good" :) It's getting VERY close to Krista and Ben's August wedding!!!

Ready for the hula competition!!!

A family picture. Of course Easton is making his "mushroom face" as I call it. I think he resembles the mushrooms off of Super Mario Bros with this face :)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA mushroom face HAHAHAHA I can see it too! I love it!!! I cannot wait to see that mushroom face in person!

    ReplyDelete